2020-2021 Student Body Officers
Student Council Mission
The purpose of the organization is to represent, coordinate, and serve the student body of FCHS. Student Council reviews issues impacting the high school and community, listens to student input, and provides representation when working with school administrators. Student Council also works to create a cohesive environment and encourage school spirit within the student body. Much of this is achieved through coordinating fundraisers, sporting events, clubs, and other school-sponsored functions. In addition to coordination, the organization serves the student body by implementing such activities and events. In serving the student body, the FCHS Student Council provides its members with a great opportunity to work with others to achieve common goals, and has a history of cultivating great friendships along the way.
Student Council Events
- Back to School Week (assembly, movie night, food truck rally)
- Homecoming Week (spirit days, BBQ, bonfire, powder puff, peach fuzz, tailgate, royalty, dance)
- Turkey Round Up
- Feed Our Families
- District Community Service
- Finals Care Packages
- Lambkins Got Talent
- Spread the Love Week (spirit days, ping pong tournament, dodgeball tournament, carnival)
- Mr. FCHS
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Spring Fling (seniors' last day, Lamb Slam volleyball tournament)
- Toilet Talk
2021-2022 Student Council Applications
Are you interested in joining Student Council for the 2021-2022 school year?
Incoming 9th Grader Application - DUE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH before midnight
Current 9th-11th Grader Application - DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 26TH before midnight
If you are selected to be in Student Council, you will be required to register for the 8th period Leadership class. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Gillman. Go Lambkins!