Fort Collins High School PAC exists in support of all athletes in district-sanctioned sports at FCHS.
Your PAC membership fee pays for:
- Athletic varsity letters/bars/pins and varsity letter-winner certificates.
- Honor Athlete certificates awarded to any student-athlete with minimum GPA of 3.2 who participates in at least two sports.
- Engraving for Hall of Champions photo gallery and senior awards plaques.
PAC is responsible for:
- We help plan and support the All School Awards night at the end of the year.
- Sponsorship of the PAC Player Award
- When possible, PAC contributes funds to support the needs of athletes such as equipment for the weight room, supplies/equipment for the training room, purchase of a new trophy case.
WE WANT MEMBERS!!
Membership is JUST $10.00/ family each school year no matter how many athletes per family nor how many sports per athlete! Click here for the PAC Membership Form (pdf)
WE WANT PICTURES!!
Share digital images and/or duplicate prints of your athlete/team with PAC for inclusion in the Celebration highlight presentation.
2015-16 MEETING DATES
Although not a requirement for membership, we’d LOVE to see you at our meetings held first Monday of the month (except January) at 6:30 p.m. in FCHS Front Office.