Athletic Information for 2017-18
All Athletes need: Orange Card (Permit to practice) from the FCHS Athletic Office PRIOR to the first official practice of the current season.
(Click on the Orange Card PosterSpring.pdf for additional information.)
To receive an Orange Card, athletes must submit the required forms & make full payment for the current season.
* Athletes who played a Fall or Winter Sport only need to submit the FCHS Athletic Information Form & have a current physical form on file
* Athletes who have not competed in a Fall or Winter Sport need the following forms completed & signed
- A current physical form that will not expire during the course of the season
- Poudre School District High School Permission & Release Form
- 2017/2018 Student Athlete Medical Information Form
- CHSAA Student Eligibility Information & Anti-Hazing Policy
- FCHS Athletic Information Form
Full packets with the 5 forms are available here or in the FCHS Athletic Office.
Individual PSD Forms can be found at the link below if needed:
* All athletes must pay the District Athletic Participation Fee through Shool Pay (save your receipt) or directly to the FCHS Bookkeeper.
|ATHLETIC FEES*||All Sports
|Boys & Girls
|PSD Non-Charter Students||$120 per sport||$120 plus $175||$65 per sport||$120 (plus$1000, may vary)|
|Home-Based, Charter & Private School Student||$180 per sport||$180 plus $266||$98 per sport||$180(plus $1000 may vary)|
(NOTE-PRICES ARE EFFECTIVE FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR AS IMPLEMENTED BY PSD ATHLETICS)
*Please make sure every section on every form is complete & all signatures are provided (missing signatures is the #1 reason that athletes have to stop by our office a 2nd time).
*Athletes should make their payment prior to submitting forms to the Athletic Secretary (a School Pay receipt or a Stamp from the Bookkeeper is required to process forms).
Make checks payable to FCHS
*Athletes will receive their Orange Card once payment is made and the required completed/signed forms have been personally submitted to the FCHS Athletic Office.
FCHS Athletic Secretary, Jessica Cromley (970-488-8011)