The Library & Technology Center (LTC) is the school’s hub for a wide variety of educational media and technology. The staff helps teachers and students effectively use its wide range of resources. It is open for getting help, collaboration, reading and independent study.
You can find us in the Library & Technology Center.
Call: the FCH Tech help voicemail at 970-488-8259. Leave a message with your name, ID#, the tech issue, the troubleshooting steps (see Resources on the left) you've tried and a phone number where to reach you. Your call will be returned within 24 hours during school days/hours.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only accepts emails from your psdschools.org email). Please include the tech issue and the troubleshooting steps you've tried.
School Year Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30-12:10, 1:00-4:20
Closed for Lunch (12:10-1:00)
- Covered beverages allowed, no food
- No fees for items returned late
- Items overdue by more than 30 days are automatically declared lost. A replacement fee will be posted to your Insignia record. The next day it will be available for payment in SchoolPay. You can return the lost item to FCH or pay for the lost item through SchoolPay to have the replacement fee removed.
Academic Support Services include, but not limited to, getting help with:
- finding a book
- doing research
- finding and evaluating print resources
- finding and evaluating online resources
- citing your print and online resources
Technology Support Services include, but not limited to, getting help with:
- troubleshooting your laptop
- resetting your password
- installing PSD approved software
Staff Services include:
- teacher monitored table reservation area
- textbook/novel requests