You are here
Library & Tech Center
The Library and Tech Services department provides curricular and technological materials, resources, and support for staff and students at Fort Collins High School.
- Laptop pickup and swaps
- Hardware/Software Issues
- Password Resets
- Software Installations
- Pickup MIFIs
Academic and Tech Support Counter
- We can help you develop search strategy.
- We can help you evaluate a website.
- We can help you cite resources.
- Students may check-out a course textbook
- We can help you find print and online resources.
- Print Resources - Fiction, Non-Fiction, and Reference.
- Electronic Resources - online card catalog, online databases, eBooks.
The Library Tech Center (LTC) is a dynamic, active center that offers a variety of services for students and staff. The LTC contains approximately 15,000 print and video resources, access to technical support for end user devices. The LTC houses tables for individual study that are available for students during their free time. The LTC is a food free zone. Covered beverages are allowed.
The LTC mission is to provide academic and technical support to every Lambkin, every day. We will...
- Help staff and students to access resources--in a variety of formats and levels--that support literacy and the curriculum.
- Provide support to teachers addressing the standards for information literacy.
- Support a building wide culture for reading for pleasure.
- Respond to requests for tech help in a timely, efficient manner.
- Resolve technical issues of district purchased mobile devices.
- Provide a central location for the circulation of print resources, textbooks, eBooks, video/audio resources, and district purchased 1 to 1 mobile devices.
- Promote a friendly, safe environment that is conducive to learning, exploring, creating and collaborating.