You are here
Library & Tech Center
Vision | Resources | Services | Library Search | Orientation |
The Library and Tech Services department provides curricular and technological materials, resources, and support for staff and students at Fort Collins High School.
The Library Tech Center (LTC) is a dynamic, active center that offers numerous print, video, and electronic resources and a variety of services for students and staff. The LTC contains approximately 15,000 print and video resources. In addition, students and staff have access to several online databases. There are 9 computer stations with B/W printing access along with a 3D printer. The LTC houses a quiet area for independent studying, a comfortable area designed for reading, a large square table area for collaborative projects, a flexible table area to accommodate different arrangements quickly, a Lambkin Lounge, 3 chess/checker tables, and a 3 unit virtual reality station for students to use during their free time. The LTC is a food free zone. Only covered beverages are allowed.
The LTC mission is to provide academic and technical support to every Lambkin, every day. We will...
- Help staff and students to access resources--in a variety of formats and levels--that support literacy and the curriculum.
- Provide support to teachers addressing the standards for information literacy.
- Support a building wide culture for reading for pleasure.
- Respond to requests for tech help in a timely, efficient manner.
- Resolve technical issues of district purchased mobile devices.
- Provide a central location for the circulation of print resources, textbooks, eBooks, video/audio resources, and district purchased 1 to 1 mobile devices.
- Promote a friendly, safe environment that is conducive to learning, exploring, creating and collaborating.
- Print Resources - Fiction, Non-Fiction, Reference and Magazines.
- Electronic Resources - online card catalog, online databases, eBooks.
- Print in B&W from any of the 9 computers in the Drop-In area
- Print from your PSD laptop to a Laserjet printer using the supplied USB cable
- Print originally created items in 3D
- Color printing is available at the Academic and Tech Support counter for $.25/page
Research Assistance at the Academic and Tech Support Counter
- We can help you find print and online resources.
- We can help you develop search strategy.
- We can help you evaluate a website.
- We can help you cite resources.
Tech Help at the Academic and Tech Support Counter
- We can help you with laptop problems, software questions, printing, or logins.
- Loaner textbooks are available for use in the LTC only.
- Students may check-out a course textbook for use outside the LTC at the Academic and Tech Support Counter.