Frequently Asked Questions:
Tech Help from FCH:
- Email your teacher or counselor. · Email: email@example.com (Only accepts emails from your psdschools.org email)
- Call the FCH Tech Help Issues line at 970-488-8259. Leave a message with your name, ID#, the tech issue and a phone# to reach you. Someone will call you back within 24 hours during school days/hours.
- Go to FCH during open building hours. Please wear a mask. Someone in the LTC will assist you.
Tech Help from PSD:
- Call the Family and Student Support line at 970-490-3339 · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the help guides posted on the PSD Community Tech Portal
|How do I swap my laptop or charger?||Go to FCH during open building hours. Please wear a mask. Someone in the LTC will assist you.|
|What do I have checked out from the LTC?||Library Search & what you have checked out from the LTC!|
|I have sound problems||Sound Problems.pdf|
|I am having issues with Microsoft Teams not connecting or opening||Issues with MS Teams.pdf|
|The PoudreVPN isn't connected||How to connect to the PoudreVPN.pdf|
|I don't have home internet, what can I do?||Reach out to your counselor.|
|What if my home internet is slow?||Report the issue to your home internet service provider for assistance.
If the issue can't be resolved then run an internet speed test.
|How do I reset my password?||Password Reset.pdf|
|How do I check for Windows Updates?||Check ing for and Installing Windows Updates.pdf|
Return to LTC