Good News for Returning FCHS Students!
Get a head start on next year -- pick up your Fall 2019 class schedule before the semester ends and then meet with your counselor (if necessary) to make changes and corrections. Avoid fall chaos -- take care of this now!
Printed copies of your schedule will be available in the Spine on Wednesday, May 15, during 4th, 5th, and 6th periods. Thereafter, you may pick them up in the counseling office.
• If your schedule has been marked with a highlighter, your counselor noticed a problem and needs to meet with you during Spring Schedule Repair on May 23, 24, 28, and 29.
• If your schedule has not been marked but you notice a problem or need to request a change, you may meet with your counselor during Spring Schedule Repair on May 23, 24, 28, and 29.
PLEASE NOTE: Final exams are your first priority!
YOU MAY NOT skip final classes or final exams in order to make schedule changes.
YOU MAY NOT arrive late for final classes or final exams in order to make schedule changes.
ANOTHER NOTE: The fall schedule you receive this spring is subject to change based upon course availability, class size, and section balancing.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO: Come to the counseling office during a free period, add your name to the list, and wait to be called. Please allow plenty of time; it’s on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Counselors will be available on May 23, May 24, May 28, and May 29 from 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM (closed for lunch from 12:00 – 1:00 PM).
• No schedule changes will be made by email. Please do not email your counselor with schedule change requests.
• No schedule changes will be made by phone. Please do not call your counselor or leave phone messages about schedule change requests.
• Counselors cannot honor special requests for specific teachers, off-hours, or lunch periods.
• Schedule repairs are made only to correct scheduling mistakes (level placement, duplicate classes, failed classes, repeated classes, lack of prerequisites) or to meet graduation requirements. Your schedule was built based upon classes you requested during registration.
AUGUST SCHEDULE REPAIRS: Schedule repairs will also take place on August 20, 21, and 22, 2019. Check your summer mailing for details.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. FCHS Counseling Department