Boys Swimming and Diving
Coaches Contact Information:
Head Coach – Kirk Witulski, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach –
Diving Coach – Torrey Mccoy, email: email@example.com
All swim practices are at EPIC, and all Diving practices are at Mulberry
Our team is a highly competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all swimming abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success in swimming competitions, while acknowledging ability, experience and commitment.
Participants must consistently demonstrate goal-oriented behavior, striving to reach high school varsity membership and state qualifying time standards.
While not everyone will continue on in competitive swimming after graduation, the moments and memories of high school swimming will last a lifetime. Those who look to continue swimming will be met with support, direction, and motivation to achieve their highest goal desired. Good luck this season Men!
Season Information from CHSAA
Boys Swim & Dive 2020-2021 COVID-19 Schedule Adjustments (Season D: May 3-June 26)
- 7 meet maximum regular season plus League (No individual or team minimum meet requirement)
- Schools may only compete against teams within their own league during the regular season.
- All Meets must adhere to the local limitations around number of participants allowed indoors
- April 26 start of formal practice – May 3 start of competition (NO Scrimmages or Foundation Meets)
- June 19 end of regular season – June 24-25 State Meet (TBD location and dates subject to change)
- 5A – June 24, 4A – June 25
- 20 qualifiers per event in each classification for the CHSAA State Meet
- State Qualifiers will be based on time from the regular season (Top 20 in each event plus ties)
- Max four entries per school per event
- Athletes will arrive at established time prior to their event and the pool will be cleared at the conclusion of each event at State due to participant limits indoors