Front Range Community College (FRCC) offers a variety of programs for high school juniors and seniors to earn credit toward their high school diploma and college degree simultaneously! FRCC programs prepare students to enter the workforce, while also giving them the opportunity to gain advanced career/ technical training. The classes are paid for by the school district.
- Animal Technology & Research
- Architecture & Landscape Design
- Automotive Technology & Service
- Carpentry - Home Framing
- Culinary Arts - Chef Program
- Ironworking & Industrial Welding
- Law Enforcement Exploration
- Medical Careers Exploration (with Nurse Aide Training)
- Welding & CAD - Design It! Build It!
- Wildlife, Forestry & Natural Resources
For more information about each program including Frequently Asked Questions and videos go to:
Front Range Community College High School Programs
(You are leaving the FCHS website and FCHS is not responsible for the content.)