You are here
Registration Procedures at Fort Collins High School
Registrations for Current FCHS Students:
This PowerPoint is more detailed with step-by-step registration instructions and troubleshooting.
Current 9th Grade Students - Registration PowerPoint - Course Selection Sheet
Current 10th Grade Students - Registration PowerPoint - Course Selection Sheet
Current 11th Grade Students - Registration PowerPoint - Course Selection Sheet
Counselor Teacher/Learning Pages:
Use to make an appointment with your counselor and access their Google Classrooms.
Registration Information for Current Middle School Students
Current 8th Grade Students - Registration PowerPoint - Course Selection Sheet
Registration Q&A Session (Feb 18th)
Transition Events at FCHS:
New & Transferring Students
How to Register at Fort Collins High School:
New student registration by appointment only.
Please contact our Registrar, Laura Weaver at (970) 488-8107 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for a new student.
The following documentation is needed:
- Verification of residence in the FCHS attendance area (lease or land based utility bill)
- Birth certificate or passport
- Current immunization record
- Copy of photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Transcript of high school grades from previous school
- Checkout/withdrawal grades from your previous school if you are transferring mid-year
- Any legal guardianship documents
- International students need a student VISA, if you are in possession of one
- Students receiving Special Education Services need a copy of their current IEP for proper class placement
**New** PSD online registration for students who are new to the District and have never been enrolled in Poudre School District. Upload required documentation with your application. This is the preferred way for new students to register.
For those families that are unable to use the online registration portal:
Required forms: All in the packet are required.
Please have these forms filled out prior to your registration appointment and bring required documents. You can email the forms to email@example.com to expedite your registration.
School of Choice Information
If you do not live in the Fort Collins High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you may apply for ‘School of Choice’. First Round Applications are due in January prior to the year you would like to attend. Applications received after January will go on our waitlist and be admitted on a space available basis. Applications must be submitted online on the District website. If accepted, you will be notified and we will set up a registration appointment. For more information, please call our Registrar at 970-488-8107 or go to PSD School of Choice.