You are here
Registration Procedures at Fort Collins High School
New & Transferring Students
How to Register at Fort Collins High School:
New student registration by appointment only.
Please contact our Registrar, Laura Weaver, at (970) 488-8107 to schedule an appointment for a new student.
The following documentation is needed:
- Verification of residence in the FCHS attendance area (lease or land based utility bill)
- Birth certificate or passport
- Current immunization record
- Copy of photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Transcript of high school grades from previous school
- Checkout/withdrawal grades from your previous school if you are transferring mid-year
- Any legal guardianship documents
- International students need a student VISA, if you are in possession of one
- Students receiving Special Education Services need a copy of their current IEP for proper class placement
Required forms: Click on this link and scroll down to the middle of the page to find the following forms. All 3 forms are required.
- Student Enrollment Form
- Home Language & Student Residency Form
- BOCES Program Eligibility
Please have these forms filled out prior to your registration appointment
- This PowerPoint is more detailed with step-by-step registration instructions and troubleshooting.
Registration Information for Current Middle School Students
Transition Events at FCHS for 2019-2020:
2019-2020 Student Council Applications & Yearbook Applications
School of Choice Information
If you do not live in the Fort Collins High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you may apply for ‘School of Choice’. First Round Applications are due in January prior to the year you would like to attend. Applications received after January will go on our waitlist and be admitted on a space available basis. Applications must be submitted online on the District website. If accepted, you will be notified and we will set up a registration appointment. For more information, please call our Registrar at 970-488-8107 or go to PSD School of Choice.