PSD Local Scholarship Packet
Available every December, the Local Scholarship Packet offers over 30 scholarships in one convenient application! All Poudre School District students are eligible. Some scholarships may require separate essays or additional documentation.
- Instructions: Local Scholarship 2019-2020
- save the packet to your desktop before working on it
- open the file and type directly on the application - you can save your work and come back to later
- print out the entire packet when finished (one sided only)
- complete the mandatory Microsoft "Form" survey (bottom of page 4, section I). This is how your application is logged and processed
- Please contact Student Services with any questions: 970-488-8100
How to Find Scholarships
We've put together general lists of scholarships available in Colorado and across the nation to help you in your search.
- Please verify application requirements and deadlines for each scholarship in which you’re interested.
- Never pay for financial aid or scholarship information! If there’s a fee, it’s a scam.
- You’ll find many “scholarship sweepstakes” sites online. Those are not included here. The odds of “winning” are slim, and you end up being a marketing test subject. Your time is better spent applying directly to specific scholarships.
- Some scholarship database companies require that you set up personal accounts before you can access applications. Scholarships tied to third-party for-profit databases are not included here. Always be cautious about disclosing your personal information.
- For the best return on your investment of time, prioritize state and local scholarships over national ones.
- Most of your scholarship dollars will come from the school you choose to attend. Once accepted, you’ll have access to internal opportunities.
- While we have carefully vetted this list, neither Fort Collins High School nor Poudre School District is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the content.
- Citizenship is required for these scholarships
- Many scholarships to choose from
- Colorado Scholarship opportunities open to students regardless of citizenship status
- Please visit each scholarship provider's website for current information and requirements
- Scholarship links and resources
Educators for Fair Consideration (scholarships for undocumented students)
- This is a list and guide of up-to-date information about scholarships and fellowships available for immigrant students wanting to attend graduate and professional schools
- Several fellowships and scholarships (divided by field of study)
- School specific scholarships
- The list on this website is updated regularly, so please check back often for updates
- Over 60 scholarship opportunities to choose from for undocumented students
- The Latin American Educational Foundation is dedicated to providing students and their families with the recourses and services needed to make going to college a reality
- Resource guide to support high school, college, and graduate students in their attainment of higher education
- Several scholarships available
* Indicates that you are leaving the FCHS website and FCHS is not responsible for the content.
Please see individual websites for specific details and deadlines.