"Home of the Champions"
Fort Collins High School Athletics have a long tradition of success. Competing at the highest level in the state of Colorado. After winning the first state championship in 1922, Fort Collins High School became known as, “Home of the Champions”. Our student body, staff, and alumni take great pride in carrying on the traditions and successes that past Lambkins have had and aim toward continued success for this year and into the future. We are very fortunate to have outstanding student athletes and a very dedicated and passionate coaching staff to lead us to continued success.
PSD Stars district teams information please click here
Office Hours: 8:30am - 4:30 pm
Athletic Director: Kyle Tregoning (970-488-8001),firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Secretary: Nichole Dahlseide (970-488-8011), email@example.com
Athletic Trainer: Sydney Rios (970-305-1777), firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring sports is well under way, please see our Spring Schedule here. Come on out and cheer on our student athletes. Lets show them our Lambkin Pride!
23-24 Cheerleading tryouts!
We would love to have you be part of our cheer team!
- Be part of a great school program.
- Be involved in the excitement and spirit of your school.
- Fort Collins 23-24 Cheerleading tryouts will be begin. Monday , April 17th.
- Join us for an informational meeting, Thursday, April 6th 6:30pm in the commons.
- Pick up a packet in the main office,
- Check out our website https://fchscheer.wixsite.com/spirit
Registration Steps to get Orange Card
Please click here for the registration page or click Athletic Registration on the drop down menu above.
Spring Letter of Intent to Sign will be Wednesday April 12th at 4:30 pm in the Commons at FCHS. Please contact Athletic Secretary Nichole Dahlseide @ email@example.com or 970-488-8011 to register for this event. You must register ASAP.
PSD Ticketing = Ticket Spicket
Exciting new to share regarding ticketing to PSD events. All the details for Ticket Spicket are in the attachment to below, but we wanted to highlight a couple key elements for you:
- All tickets to fall ticketed events (football and volleyball) as well as winter events (basketball and wrestling) will now be done through the app or online.
- Consider a 10-ticket punch pass - details on page 2 of the flier. (regular season events only)
- Even if you haven't purchased tickets ahead of time (recommended), you can scan the QR codes we will have at the stadium gates to purchase them quickly at the event.
- Reminder: wait to redeem your tickets until you are in line and in front of the "ticket-taker" at the event itself. Once there in person, you will digitally click on your device redeem your tickets for entry.
- If you are having any issues, please start by opening the online resources provided on page 2 of the flier. They may solve your troubles. If they do not, please call or email us.
Please refer to the steps in the flier to get your tickets ahead of time. We look forward to a great crowd at our early game this Friday and for all the great athletic events coming up this year! Go Lambkins!
PSD's Ticket Spicket Quick Guide