"Home of the Champions"
Fort Collins High School Athletics have a long tradition of success. Competing at the highest level in the state of Colorado. After winning the first state championship in 1922, Fort Collins High School became known as, “Home of the Champions”. Our student body, staff, and alumni take great pride in carrying on the traditions and successes that past Lambkins have had and aim toward continued success for this year and into the future. We are very fortunate to have outstanding student athletes and a very dedicated and passionate coaching staff to lead us to continued success.
PSD Stars district teams information please click here
Office Hours: 8:30am - 4:30 pm
Athletic office closed for Summer Break: June 1st-July 26th. Emails and phone calls will not be answered during this time.
Athletic Director: Kyle Tregoning (970-488-8001),email@example.com
Athletic Secretary: Nichole Dahlseide (970-488-8011), firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainer: Sydney Rios (970-305-1777), email@example.com
Registration for Fall 2023-2024 Sports
Online Registration for Fall 2023-2024 Sports will open July 1st, 2023. Please visit our website here to register. If you are trying out for a District Team, you must register and obtain an orange card with the school you attend or is your home school.
Orange cards are mandatory for tryouts for all sports. Orange cards are due to the Head Coach on the following dates:
July 31/23 - Boys Golf
August 8/23 - Cross Country, Field Hockey , Football, Gymnastics, Boys Soccer, Softball, Boys Tennis and Girls Volleyball.
Visit our website for all athletics information or contact Athletic Secretary Nichole Dahlseide via email or at 970-488-8011. Click here for our FCHS Coaching Directory.
Dance Tryouts for 2023-2024 have been postponed to the fall. Please check back at the end of July for updates.
PSD Ticketing = Ticket Spicket
Exciting new to share regarding ticketing to PSD events. All the details for Ticket Spicket are in the attachment to below, but we wanted to highlight a couple key elements for you:
- All tickets to fall ticketed events (football and volleyball) as well as winter events (basketball and wrestling) will now be done through the app or online.
- Consider a 10-ticket punch pass - details on page 2 of the flier. (regular season events only)
- Even if you haven't purchased tickets ahead of time (recommended), you can scan the QR codes we will have at the stadium gates to purchase them quickly at the event.
- Reminder: wait to redeem your tickets until you are in line and in front of the "ticket-taker" at the event itself. Once there in person, you will digitally click on your device redeem your tickets for entry.
- If you are having any issues, please start by opening the online resources provided on page 2 of the flier. They may solve your troubles. If they do not, please call or email us.
Please refer to the steps in the flier to get your tickets ahead of time. We look forward to a great crowd at our early game this Friday and for all the great athletic events coming up this year! Go Lambkins!
PSD's Ticket Spicket Quick Guide